The Sawmill Market concept for an urban market is in the historic lumber warehouse in the Sawmill District.
Soon you will be able to experience the best sushi in Albuquerque at Sawmill Market! From the family who introduced the first Japanese restaurant, Shohko Cafe, to New Mexico 40 years ago, Hiro Sushiengages all you rsense and transports your tastebuds into the world of Japanese cuisine.
Nestled in the Southwest corner of Sawmill Market, Flora and West Cocktail & Wine Bar serve up mixologyexperiences like no other.
Stop by Flora to experience innovative Mexican flavors prepared from scratch using locally sourced ingredients and brightly flavored cocktails. Visit West Cocktail & Wine Bar to enjoy an ever-changing wine menu featuring wines from around the world and create your own charcuterie and cheese boards.
Sawmill marketplace is excited to offer New Mexico’s top culinary experiences.
Join us to welcome six new concepts open now: Lemon & Brine, Rote N.M. Rotisserie Kitchen, Churro y Corn, Paleta Project, West Cocktail & Wine Bar, and Meso Grill. Links to learn more below.
1. FLORA RESTAURANT 2. FLORA TACO-TO-GO 3. LEMON & BRINE
1. MERCANTIL CAFE 2. PAXTON'S TAPROOM 3. RED & GREEN
1. WEST COCKTAIL & WINE BAR 2. 135 BBQ 3. BLUE DOOR PATISSERIE
1. BOTANIC BAR 2. CACHO'S LATIN FLAVOR 3. CHURRO Y CORN
1. DR FIELD GOODS 2. ESTELLA FLORAL DESIGN 3. HAWT PIZZA CO.
1. KULANTRO 2. MESO GRILL 3. MOBILE BAR
1. NEKO NEKO 2. PALETA PROJET 3. PLATA COFFEE
1. ROTI N.M 2. RUSH OF PRANA 3. SALTY CATCH
1. TULIPANI PASTA 2. XO WAFFLE 3. EVENTS